About Kenya Medical Mission, a Faith-Based Initiative
Kenya Medical Mission is a Phoenix-based, non-profit corporation (501c3) where 100% of all contributions go directly towards serving the needy in Kenya. KMM is a faith-based initiative that seeks to serve the people of Kenya by bringing committed doctors, nurses, and ministers to the country. Our short-term trips assist Kenyans by advancing their education in fields such as community health, medicine, dentistry, and ministry.
The people of KMM are committed to the wellbeing of the whole person: body, mind, and spirit. We desire to assist Kenyans in developing better lives through improved health care, faith in Christ, and the development of stronger communities.
Our Core Values
- Serving the Lord and the people of Kenya (John 15:13, Philippians 1:21)
- Searching for solutions to the successful delivery of quality health care (Philippians 4:13,19)
- Seeking lost souls for His Kingdom (Luke 19:10, I Timothy 2:4, I Corinthians 9:22)
- Submitting to the leadership and direction of the indigenous church in Kenya (Philippians 2:3-4, I Peter 5:5)
- Soliciting personal and financial support and prayer for the projects undertaken (Matthew 5:48, I Thessalonians 1:5, I Corinthians 9:24)